Along my journey so far, I think I have been able to maintain my sense of humour. Which I guess is a good thing. I have done a few small renovation projects around the house that turned out pretty good. IMO. I have started to work out a lot (I have all sorts of free time when I am not sitting around being depressed). I wonder if I have an inmate syndrome of some sorts. These issues are locked in my head and every so often I am "allowed out in the yard" and that is when I work out.
I have noticed a few things in the last few weeks that in my head are pretty funny, at least to me. I put most of them on my Facebook but apparently I had the settings set so only I would see them. So I figured I would share them with you again.
- In the past few weeks I have been working out my AB. Can hardly wait to have two of them. Can't imagine what six would be like.
- Few things what a German Shepherd cannot help you with
- Putty drywall - he tries to eat it
- Stain baseboard - he licks it
- Assist you in doing sit ups - he thinks you are dying and tries to give you AR/CPR