Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Big Piece

Well, since yesterday there has been a ground swell of interest in what my wife could possibly give me for my birthday that would better the "little piece" she gave me last Sunday.

Many have guessed - A pound of butter. Although it would totally go with my new butter dish that is not it.

After having my fill of tacos, my wife smiled and presented me with...


PAUSE... (for dramatic effect)



A "RACK"


It was gorgeous , the proportions were perfect, symmetrical if you will.


I can't wait to sprinkle their contents on my meat. It would make it very tasty. As a matter of fact, the SPICE RACK is just what I needed for my kitchen, after having it remodelled last week.


So there you have it, for my birthday I got a butter dish and a big 'spice' rack.


mmmmm

1 comment:

  1. I love a nice spice rack!! Congratulations you lucky lucky man! Oh, and I love tacos as well.

    ReplyDelete